Friday, April 24, 2009

Dear God

Sometime when your parents scold and mad at you
Doesnt mean that they dont love you
Doesnt mean that they dont need you
Doesnt mean that they not cared of you

I have a father
Whose act like a cool guy infront of me
We seldom smile to each other
And if we talk,it was just for a few minutes
Last time i call him
What i get is his anger
But i keep my head cool
It was my fault,yes it was me
Ask him to pay for what i've did
So i decide not to call him for some period
To show that i've sulk for what he said to me

Last night my sister message me
Talking about my father
My father always ask her about me
About my manner,my study,my future
He says he so proud to be me as a son
Sometimes he wants to have a chat with me
But he didnt know what to chat with me
He says i'm so quiet and serious
Yes that's me
Even my mom told me to keep smile
Why so serious?
She ask me to try to have as many conversation with people around
I hardly tried and will keep trying
For my mom and dad sake

I just know that my dad and brother is getting sick
Kind of having a fever
My mom also getting near to it too
Oh my god i feel gutted
Hopefully they will recover as soon as possible
To my parents i'm sorry for what i've done
I love both of you
And thanks for being a great parents to me :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool ar lu bro!

nanab said...

laen kali hati2la parking kereta.kamu nih.nti time internship take tulah pluang untk sought out all problems.weh, mak nak msuk minang untk bayi ujunh tahun ni. +_+

ummiiqbal said...

meminang??

scha said...

nice writing~

zzxxcc said...

raksasabiru : thx ma fren :)

nanab:wah..aku nak kawen skali bleh tak?haha

nurris:abang saya nak gi meminang gf dia hujung tahun ini..tak sabar2 dia tu..gatal nooo..~

scha:thx miss scha..benda2 camne kena tulis time pagi2 orang sume tgh tdo baru feeling :)

nanab said...

oo aahla,mak ada ckp, kalo ada duit lbih, leh gak ar buat ko ngn bayi kawen sekali harung.hahaha.padan muka.da tada raja sehari.da mcm mjlis kenduri pakej murah.hahaaha.sebb ko ngn cik piza asek bekepit , mak riso.haha.pengantin pakej murah.2 in 1.cam milo ngn gula.

fzol said...

tak pernah la..napa dgn the arrival?

+f.e.y.z.a.l.i.c.i.o.u.s+ said...

sob3 sedaynye...tingat mak abah la pulok...=(